Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Visibly Invisible !!!

I generally don't use the status message in yahoo messenger( been using it for about 6 yrs or so), my only two status messages would be either available or Invisible.Some weeks back I started using some staus messages to the surprise of a few.

4 days ago I was totally jobless ( know an Ideal oops Idle mind is a devil's workshop), I went and typed Invisible in the new staus message. I was never buzzed by any who would normally buzz when they see me online.. Talk about usage of brains.. After 2 days I got a message from my friend "There?" I replied back "Yes". So far 3 persons have found out that I'm visible though the staus says Invisible!!!

As for the others ... Makkale Grow up!!!!

6 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger EarthlyTraveler said...

hahaha.


ps : finally an entry posted..whew!..'tis the reason, its raining and hailing in cali. =D

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Arun said...

I influence Rains... I guess Varuna Bagavan shud be named as Arun Bhagavan ;)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger EarthlyTraveler said...

aandava...pity the people who worship Varuna Bhagavan..i mean..*cough* now newly renamed 'Arun Bhagavan'

=P

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Sujay said...

When my status was 'View my webcam', ppl used to complain that the service dint work :P

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u've been tagged. =D

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Es Martin biggerhalf?
Preguntan desde Malaga.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home