Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Vending machine woes !!!

It always happens to me!!! Whenever I put some money in the darn vending machine. It steals my money & says you loser you just lost 1.25 bucks to me. Want to try again ??

I went to the Mall this sunday( If i don't go to the Mall on a Sunday then day is not complete). There i roamed about shoppin furiously ( Ahem Window shoppping that is) Finally it was time to leave. I was thirsty....

There it was in a corner. Quiet, calm & looking inviting. I went up & inseted a Dollar & a quarter in the slots & pressed the Knob for a Dasani.. It made some sound as if it was vending, but nothing came out... It was when I realised that the sound actually meant I have your money... Now get outta here ...

This is not the first time a vending machine has robbed me!!! Once I put a dollar & Pushed "Press for change" Nothing came out.. I kept on pusing but NO Finally i decided that atleast i will not lose my money so i put in a quarter & tried to get a drink.. It took the quarter too!!!

Its not only the cold drinks machine. The snack vending machine is also equally satanic. It has stolen many times. The arrangement is like a screw to push the candy bar ets. The irony is that it screws all the time & steals the money..

So folks next time if you go to the vending machine Be Aware & Beware. Better still go to a shop & buy the thing. They give you a bill @least.

P.S: So damn bored thats the reason for this post..

8 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

ya has happened to me too.... guess they make a lot of money thro this all over the country!!

btw, blog-hopped here :-)

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..hehe...

thats why..no coke dude!..

athukku thaan drink water..

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Arun said...

@Kutti: Oh I see.. I thought they were targetting only me

@Precious: Dasani is water!!! Of all d persons u don't know it??

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Arun,
good that some one is capable of pulling you out to do some vetti.
enjoyable blog. Iddli,Sambar,chutney with a jug of dasani will be ready here when ever you want.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee..oops

i remebered u saying something about trying to get a coke..so wrote comment based on that..didnt really read ur post. =D..saw vending machine..assuemed and commented.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Arun said...

@Annon: Idly Sambar Chutney... Ennna Combination.. I don't need a jug of dasani if I have the other 3
BTW where is the "here"???

@Precious: Why in Hurry.. I don't do coke I Pepsi :p

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah haa!sariyana kokki! smart!
aana "here???" is the info very "precious" to me.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Arun said...

@Annon :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home