Friday, September 01, 2006

Pertol Bunk??

A week ago I drained the petrol from my bike thinking that I'll be sending it to my native, but things didn't go as planned it had to stay in Chennai.

A yamaha RX135 with a full tank has amazing mileage ;) Since mine had an empty tank I went to a petrol bunk in adayar( incedentally this happenes to be one of the better localites in the city) to get petrol in a bottle & to fill up my bike. Me & my friend were dicsussing about some bunks where they do malpractises like not ensuting zero , filling wrong quanties ( its always less quantity never more) ,mixing kerosene etc

When I came home & emptied the bottle into my bike I smelt the empty bottle. It smelled of KEROSENE!! I was quite surprised by it as the bunk is in an area where lots of people fuel their vehicles. I did not do anything like lodging a complaint or something. I'm just an average techie . We Indians have amazing tolerance for all the wrong things :(

Just puttin in here & wondering how much money would the bunk make by this kind of malpractices.. Needless to say my bike gave a pathetic mileage..

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger EarthlyTraveler said...

//We Indians have amazing tolerance for all the wrong things :(//
This is so true.If you complain you may not be alive to complain second time.Thats the depressing situation there.---SKM

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Arun said...

@SKM: Rather than the uyir bayam its the thot that Nothin will change Sab chalega attitude in me :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home