Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Intentionally left Blank??

Come across pages that have the following Line printed across the center

"This page is left Intentionally Blank"

Now thats what's a Catch-22 situation.

I've heard lots of the catch-22 situation. I got the boo from a platform vendor who had set his shop on the backside of the Adayar Gandhinagar Bus depot more than 2 years ago on the intention of reading it . . I didn't read it yet

In between these 2 years the book & the owner of the book has travelled to various places but didn't get a chance to get to know each other. The book was flicked by my freind who meted out the same treatment to it.. He didn't read it either but refused to give it back to me. Ultimatley I had to steal my own book from him.

Hoping to read the book sometime in the near or distant future

6 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

De, I think the book is still with me, u took it 4m me ?!

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Arun said...

@Sujay: Yup I took it when i came to blore..

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D Good job.But distant futurelaiyavadhu padichiruvaiya?
SK's Da vinci code ippdithan matti kittu irukku.(But SK loaned it after reading it).--SKM
(what is this google blogger?)

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Aravind Raghu said...

u have written bought the boo* correct that....and how abt the CDs that were separated from its owner he he adn travelled to germany....

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger EarthlyTraveler said...

HAPPY DEEPAWALI TO YOU ARUN.--SKM

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger EarthlyTraveler said...

you left your wishes there and left your blog untouched?Where are you at present?In India or Here in USA? nalla thoongumoonji and also #1 somberi ayitte.--SKM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home